Chicago Fingerprinting Services
Live Scan Fingerprinting Process
In order to obtain your Live Scan Fingerprint, fill out this form or fill out the form at the office. AGB has two convenient Chicago Live Scan facilities listed below. No appointments are necessary unless specified.
- 2033 W. 95th St – Hours of operation: Monday -Friday 8:30 – 4:30 PM, appointment only on Wednesday
- 125 N. Damen – Hours of operation: Monday -Wednesday, Friday 8:30 – 4:00, Thursday and Saturday, by appointment only
When applying for fingerprints, be sure to bring the completed fingerprinting authorization form or complete at the office, a valid, government issued, picture ID (such as driver’s license, State ID or Passport) and form of payment (money order, major credit cards, cashier’s check and cash accepted). You will be given a TCN receipt to keep for your records
Once your fingerprints are complete, AGB will transmit your fingerprints to Illinois State Police within 24 hours, streamlining the process.
Why Live Scan fingerprinting?
Live Scan is an inkless electronic system designed to capture an individual’s fingerprint and demographic data in a digitized format. The digitized format is easily transmitted to the Illinois State Police for processing.
Live Scan Fingerprinting is optimal for professions required by Illinois state law to fingerprint the license holder. Employers can often require pre-employment fingerprinting where the results are sent to them.
Who Uses Live Scan Fingerprinting?
- Professional license requirements for Nurses, Physicians, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Medical Cannabis Dispensaries,
- Security Guards, Conceal Carry applicants, Medical Cannabis patients and care givers
- Unlicensed Health Care Workers
- School Districts, Private Schools or Colleges/Universities
- For complete list of professions requiring fingerprinting services, click here.
Other fingerprinting services available:
- Black Ink Rollover
- Health Care Registry –FIRM Systems (Only available at Damen location)
- We offer superior customer service to meet our clients’ specific needs.
- We can provide quick and comprehensive interpretation of “hit” outcomes.
- We employ well-trained technicians with low State Police or FBI rejection rates.
- We can utilize multiple machines for high processing volume capacity.
Certified Fingerprinting Services in Chicago
AGB also offers certified mobile Live Scan machines and technicians able to conduct fingerprinting services anywhere in the Midwest. If you’re engaging with people who don’t sit behind desks, if your workforce is mobile, or if you need to provide services in remote areas mobile Live Scan machine may be your solution. Get he solution to the challenge of identity management.
Contact Us About Mobile Live Scan Solutions