Knowledge and safety are essential in any training, and critical when handling a firearm. AGB’s Concealed Carry Course is led only by experienced NRA-trained and certified instructors. Our curriculum covers all of the tactical and legal information required by Illinois law.
Registration Requirements for Concealed Carry Training
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid Firearm Owner Identification Card (bring to first day of class)
- Must possess a valid State ID, Driver’s License, or Resident Alien Card (bring to first day of class)
- Must not be prohibited by state or federal law from legally possessing a firearm
- Must be physically capable of safely and effectively operating a firearm
- Own a handgun and a compatible concealment holster
- Rental fee for a handgun is $20.
- Do NOT bring your firearm with live ammunition to class!