The GSX Conference, formerly known as the ASIS International Annual Seminar and Exhibits, attracts more than 22,000 security professionals worldwide. They gather for a week of educational seminars, networking opportunities, and demonstrations featuring the latest security technology.
This year’s GSX Conference offers the following:
- 300+ sessions on topics ranging from AI to VR, IoT security to insider threats, and robotics to radicalization—each delivering valuable, actionable takeaways.
- Opportunities to connect with global peers and discuss challenges, strategies, and best practices for anticipating and responding to threats.
- 550+ exhibits presented by leading manufacturers and service providers for attendees to explore, compare, and invest in the best options for their organization’s specific needs.
- Critical information and insights from global leaders and experts in the field, as well as the opportunity to learn first-hand about end-user experiences from seasoned security professionals.
- Develop emergency action plans for lockdown situations
- Conduct training exercises
- Train employees on situational awareness and how to report warning signals
Meet Team AGB at our booth, #551. Learn more about our specialized security officer training programs and the latest security technologies that we use. Find out why our Integrated Guarding services offer the most efficient and affordable security services on the market. We’ll also share information about our workplace safety and other professional training courses. Drop off a business card for your chance to win one of our many daily giveaways, including portable cell phone chargers and other prizes!